1. Submit Joining Application and Independent Contractors Agreement (join.exprealty.com)
* If you have a sponsor, please choose your sponsor at time of application carefully, you cannot change this later
* If you are joining as part of an agent team or brokerage, please indicate so when applying!
* If you are needing to be on a Letter of Intent please read https://explore.exprealty.com/section/agent-attraction/ Letter of Intent section on how to move forward
2. Log into https://joinapp.exprealty.com/index.html to continue or to finish your application at any time should you need to come back to it by clicking on the 'Already Registered? Login Here' link or to reset your password should you forget your login information
3. Once completed, you will receive an email with your login credentials for Guest Pass. (Subject: eXp World Guest Pass & Join App)
4. During this time your application and is ICA reviewed by our internal teams to see if corrections are needed to your ICA or joining document information
5. Once Reviewed, and if no corrections are needed: Receive email (Subject: Copy of your Independent Contractor Agreement)
6. Next, you should receive an email titled (Subject: License Transfer Process). This will detail the process for your state and how to reach out to your managing broker. This process varies by state, and some may have agent-facing steps you must perform as well. Reach out to your State's managing broker team if you have any questions regarding license transfer process
7. Once your managing broker is able to confirm your license is transferred your eXp Passport will be active
8. Almost there! Set up your new eXp email alias - (This 'agent-facing' step must be completed for us to completely activate your profile, and provision your agent tools/services): Subject: Activate Your eXp Realty Email Address
9. Active and officially with eXp Realty. Congratulations! You should soon receive two emails:
* Welcome Email (Subject: Welcome to eXp Realty! Your Passport Account)
* SkySlope Email (Subject: Activate Your eXp Realty SkySlope Account)
Team’ onboardings may take longer then individual onboarding time-frames as they may require further documentation to setup/provision in our back office systems.
If you have ‘time-sensitive’ questions or need ‘real-time’ assistance while you are onboarding, we encourage you to visit our Agent Experience/Transitions staff in our virtual eXp World campus during normal business hours using your ‘Guest Pass’ and eXp World avatar.
For eXp World, a wired USB or bluetooth wireless headset with microphone is recommended, but not required, as ‘chat-only’ options are also available for communicating with staff.
Note: Offices are closed on weekends and most major holidays