1. Broker will fill out the online application (www.join.exprealty.com and name you as their sponsor).
2. In the comments section, mention you are a broker going to apply for associate broker license.
3. Matthew Parella or Kim Canavan (Current NY state brokers) will call you, the onboarding broker) to give you associate broker license paperwork to send to you pre-filled with the correct exp office info based on where you choose to work.
4. In the meantime, you will also fill out the LOI (Letter of Intent, found on the same join link above) that will allow you to recruit agents to eXp.
5. Your current deals “on contract” will eventually close out under your broker license.
6. All new deals/work will be on your current license with eXp until your associate licensed is approved and picked up by eXp.
7. To be a mentor you will need to take the eXp mentor training and meet requirements some of which may or may not be waived.